Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Review and swatches



Hi guys,


today blogpost wil be a  review about the iconic 3 palette by makeup revolution! Enjoy😛
IMG_20160527_182834
This palette is the perfect dupe for the urban decay naked 3, all the shade are sooo similar that  you can’t even see a difference betwen  all the shades!

PIGMENTATION:

the pigmentation on this palette is really good, every eyeshadow  is really pigmented and buttery. You can use this eyeshadow either wet or dry,  but I recommend using it by itself as they are insanely pigmented!
vote 9.5

FORMULA:

this eyeshadow are so soft, they almost feel like butter! thy blend out easily and they don’t fade out   through the day, in fact they last a really good time  on the eyes
vote:9.5

COLOR SELECTION:

I have somethig ‘bad’ to say about this: I think that you can’t do a complete look with this palette, because it doesn’t have a browbone highlight or a color for the inner corner of the eyes or a matte black. However, I don’t complain so much about it since I have a dupe for a palette which costs a lot more than  the price of the makeup revolution’s one. (I payed for it 4£)
vote 8-

OVERALL OPINION: 

As you can immagine I absolutely love this palette! All the eyeshadow are very pigmentated and buttery and they blends like a dream,  they look so good on the eye and I can do a lot of looks, like a soft smokey eye or a halo eyes. For the pirce you can’t go wrong:P
FINAL VOTE: 9+ 
IMG_20160527_182214

photo taken in the daylight

IMG_20160527_182537

swatches of the last 2 coluor of the palette and the taupe color.IMG_20160527_182555

The same swatches from above, but taken with the flash.

Today post is over, I hope you've enjoyed today's review. See you soon,Adriana.


Comments

Popular Posts