BACK TO SCHOOL: FULL FACE OF MAKEUP WITH LESS THAN 50$

hi gys, with today blogpost I want to introduce you thr first post for back to school! since my blog is a makeup blog, today I wanna show you my top affodable products for a full face and I keept it super cheap! Hope you enjoy :*

PRIMER: Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
This primer smooths out the skin and reduces the apparence of pores plus boosts the longevity of the foundation. 
price tag:6$


 FOUNDATION: fit me matte poreless foundation by maybelline
I don't raccomend dewy faundation for school because you can look oily really easily and quickly. So I choose thsi foundation because gives to the skin a naturally matte and poreless-looking finish. 
PRICE TAG: 7.99$

CONCEALER: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
this concelaer is my absolute favorite! It covers dark circle perfectly and it's also good for blemishes and it last all day! You can't go wrong with this one,  your dark cirlces will be invisible! :P
PRICE TAG:£4.19 ( T'S AVAIABLE ONLY IN THE UK)


PRESS POWDER: all about matt fixing compact powder by essence

this powder sets your makeup prefectly and it's completely trasparent and doesn't make you cakey. With this one you won't be a oily mess, you'll be just flawless.

PRICE TAG:$3.99

BRONZER, HIGHLIGHT AND BLUSH: Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit

I suggest you this face palette not only because it's a great deal, but because  all the products are absolutely perfection, expecially the bronzer and the highlight. I won't say no more about this since I've talked a lot about this palette ahah!
price tag: $5.26





 I suggest you this palette because it's really good for the price and the eyeshadow are quite natural. And as you may know I love maup revolution's eyeshadow, so I love this one!
price tag: $6

MASCARA:  I love extreme crazy volume mascara by essence



This mascara is supeeeer good, it gives a natural but dramatic effect( if you know what I mean :P). It doesn't crumble and it last well all day. big thumbs up :P 
price tag:$4.99

I this pencil allows you to draw your eyebrows easily and it stays all day, perfect for back to school! 
price tag$1.99


LIPSTICK: Jordana  matte listick in Terracotta
last but not least, I suggest you thiss lipstick because it's a perfect nude (medium warm nude)  it's matte and don't dry out your lips and of course last very well!
price tag: $1.99

TOTAL: $42.40
GUYS YOU GET A FULL FACE FOR BACK TO SCHOOL WITH ONLY 42 BUCKS, INCREDIBLEEE! 

So this post is complete, I hope that was helpful to you! see you soon, Adriana. 

Comments

Popular Posts