WET N WILD TRIO GETTING SUNBURNED: THE BEST EYESHADOWS AT THE DRUGSTORE

hi guys,

I've realized that I never showed you my favorite eyeshadow palette from the drugstore, ehich is a bed thing because everybody is always searching for amazing and affodable products, and obliously everybody wants valid products even if we aren't spending much, however who wants a terrible quality palette even if it costs only a couple of bucks :) !
So guys without further do, I will reveal my favorite palette that yoy can find in almost every drugstore in your area: the wet n wild trio in getting sunburned

Wet n wild has a lot of trios and six packed palette and they're incredibly cheap, plus you can find them basically everywhere!

today I wanna show you my review and the swatches of my favorite one : Getting sunburned

this trio contains 3 different shades: 
  • the lid color is a vibrant gold in a metallic finish
  • the crease color is a rich deep brown with pink microglitter
  • the brow bone color is a duocrome pink based color with luminous white shift



Al the eyeshadow in this trio have a formidable formula:they have great pigmentation, they're vibrant and have no fall out. I would describe this formula like a cream eyeshadow, in fact they're very soft to the touch and have a great color pay-off.  The gold color, which is my favorite, is like a foiled eyeshadow, it gives the same effect. 
Obviously I wouldn't recommend, beside the lid color, using the shadow like wet n wild suggest to use; so I wouldn't use the crease color in the actual crease, because it's too dark and has a little bit of glitter, and I recommend a matte color for that area of the eye. The same goes for the browbone shade, I find that it's too reflective and intense, but it's great for the lid and used with a light and in the inner corner!
this palette is also very versatile, in faact you can create beautiful  plenty of  makeup looks with it, like holo eyes using the crease shade in the conrner and the gold color in the centre of the lid, or a smoky look using the crease shade and the pink color in the outer corner, for an intense highlighted effect. I could stay there fprever giving example ahah you can create  lots more of looks, you can totally be creative with it!

Swatches: 

daylight swathes

swatches made with flash.



pigmentation: ★ ★ ★ ★  
texture: ★ ★ ★ ★  
longevity: ★ ★ ★ ★ 
application: ★ ★ ★ 
blendability: ★ ★ ★ 
total : ★ ★ ★ ★ 

so guys I hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below if you've tried any of the wet n wild palette and let me knoww what you think about them! 
see you on the next post, lots of kisses! 
Adrianna xx

Comments

Popular Posts